File Size: (47.21 MB / 57.64 MB)
SQLite Expert is a powerful tool designed to simplify the development of SQLite3 databases. It is a feature rich administration and development tool for SQLite designed to answer the needs of all users from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases. The graphical interface supports all SQLite features. It includes a visual query builder, an SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion, visual table and view designers and powerful import and export capabilities.Visual SQL Query Builder
- Build complex SQL queries with ease.
- Formatted SQL query text layout.
- Powerful means of SQL query parsing and analysis.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.Powerful restructure capabilities
- Visual editors for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique and check constraints.
- Restructure any complex table without losing data.
- Any restructure operation is wrapped in a nested transaction which is rolled back if any errors occur when applying changes.Import and Export data
- Import data from ADO data source, CSV files, SQL script or SQLite.
- Export data to CSV files, SQL script, Excel or SQLite.
- Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
- Export data to Excel via clipboard.Data editing
- Edit data in the grid using powerful in-place editors.
- Image editor currently supporting JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
- Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.Other features
- Full Unicode support.
- Support for attached databases.
- Supports SQLite extensions and third-party SQLite libraries.
- Lua and Pascal scripting support.
* Manage SQLite3 databases: create database, view/change parameters.
* Repair damaged databases.
* Database DDL compare tool.
* Online backup of databases.
* Check integrity, reindex all tables, transaction support.
* Supports attached databases and SQLite extensions.
* Manage tables: create, delete, rename, reindex.
* Restructure tables: fields, indexes, foreign keys, unique and check constraints, triggers.
* Manage views: create, delete, rename, restructure. Manage view triggers.
* Supports temporary tables and views.
* Supports virtual tables including RTREE, FTS3 and FTS4.
* Includes ICU extension.
* Advanced SQL editor with code completion and syntax highlighting.
* Multiple SQL tabs.
* Advanced data editing capabilities in the grid: image, BLOB and text editors.
* Custom and predefined data types.
* Copy/Paste records between tables via clipboard.
* Copy/Paste tables between databases via clipboard.
* Full Unicode support
* Customize the look and feel of the application using skins.
* Visual SQL Query Builder.
* Copy tables between databases using drag and drop.
* Supports password protected databases (requires third party SQLite library - not included).
* Supports SQLite auto extensions.
* Export data to Excel, XML, HTML, CSV, TSV, ADO data sources, SQL script, SQLite database.
* Import data from ADO data source, SQL script, SQLite, CSV, TSV.
* Send the contents of any grid to printer or export it to a PDF file.
* Generate SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements based on the visible fields on the current table.
* Lua and Pascal scripting support.SQLite Expert 4 Release NotesRequirements:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Free Full Download SQLite Expert Professional Edition 220.127.116.119 (x86/x64) form MediaFire.com link RapidShare, ifile.it, Uploaded.to, Zippyshare, FileSonic, turbobit.net, ul.to, ORON, DepositFiles, hotfile.com, rapidgator.net, letitbit.net, extabit.com, filefactory.com. SQLite Expert Professional Edition 18.104.22.1689 (x86/x64) Torrent Download with keygen, crack, serial, dvdrip, hdrip, 720p, 2013